We've never been to Bawaki, but we heard allot about it, it looks a little like Basata, so check it out, and leave your comment plz.
You can do one of two things, either sign up and join all the activities listed below, or apply for a camp coordinator and be one of the people running the event for free... yup for free.Event Info
Host: ADAA'-أداء (Agency for Development And Advancement)
Type: Trips - Camping Trip
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 9:00am
Tuesday, December 30, 2008 at 11:00pm
Bawaki - Noueiba'
A Great Opportunity for Maximum Fun & Maximum Learning!!
This camp is a great opportunity for High School students to learn important survival skills through totally depending on YOURSELVES for a living!
Hurry up and sign up for this lifetime experience..Beware, places are limited!
Every day, you will acquire a new skill or build on an existing one through the games that you will play in teams.
Prices are inclusive of:
1) Full board stay for 7 nights and 8 days
2) A Training book with materials you can use to succeed in your whole life
3) Access to all activities, games and trainings given during the camp
4) A guarantee to a wonderful experience :)All of this, ONLY for $70/night
** Sign up before the 11th of December and make use of our Early Bird offer:
1) With a group of 10 friends, $70/ night (**)
2) With a group of 5 friends, $85/night
3) Alone, $105/ night
Regular Sign-up after 11/12 : $115/night
For reservations, please contact Christine Beshay on 0168838665 or email her on email@example.com
We are currently recruiting camp coordinators to help ADAA' team during the camp.
A camp coordinator should:
1) be a high school student
2) help with the logistical setup of the place,
3) lead a group of 10 or more students from his/her school
4) and OVER AND ABOVE, have a FREE stay during the whole camp ;)So hurry and sign up as a camp coordinator and a get a free stay =))